Welcome Bizznotch ! Enjoy Me Blog !


Monday, March 15, 2010

Kitty come back D:

the horror ! the horror!
today i woke up at 12pm well i was nackered from yesterday ,
and today my plan was to bring my two cats Monkey and Tiger to the vet to get their vaccination and Tiger had nose bleed for the past 3 days !
so i was worried. First around 1 pm boyfie picked me up and went out for fresh air and enjoy the nature . Around 4 30 i went home then brought the cats to the vet.. Here comes the awful part.. Didnt knew that the cage wasn't closed properly so Tiger ran ! Ran for his life into a jungle now he's like stranded at Piasau ! D: If anyone could find him i well not me but my mum would pay a big amount of $$. i just need help and crap . I went in the jungle like tarzan n got bitten by flies but i dont regret. Some Vet eh cant even catch a simple ill cat.. ASSWIPES D:<

this is TIGER. if anyone saw him or even founded him pls contact at 0109689615 or 0194871597. Pls just imagine if it happens to u.. i love him soo much <3
this is monkey . poor girl no accompanyD;

No comments:

Post a Comment