Welcome Bizznotch ! Enjoy Me Blog !


Saturday, March 13, 2010

horrible . disaster .

fuck!
fuckityfuckfuck!
ihateMOTHERS!
Their a pain in the arse.
crappy women who have nothin 2 do!
shitty asswipes!
i never have freedom.
jeez.
all i want is to have a boyfie
and i got one
fuckin asian mom tryin to separate us?!
Dx won't work biatch!
just back off my love life for once
puhhh-leaseeeeee!!!!
okay this is how the story goes
i made a mistake which is privacy lol!
and guess who mother blames it on?
my boy.
FUCK
she and boyfie were just fine .
Then idk what the hell was goin on in her lowlife brain to accuse an innocent person?
mother is loco!
whenever  i look at somethin ugly or that is non-comforting
its the illusion of my mother
daddy's neva like this
no matter what happens
then she comes with a rattan
and gives me a warning
saying :
mother: dont u be with that boy again !
me: well dont u be with daddy again!
mother: u have no right to say that!
me: so do u! i can love anyone i want! thats final!
mother: "mumbles in malay"
me: fuck ! speak english im not a monkey!
mother: i am never gonna accept ur relation with him!
me: im never gonna accept the fact that u were born as a hobo!
(mother goes away. i burst out in tears)
i know there are funny comebacks up there
but no ONE has a right to tell who u should love
LOVE comes by itself
we cant force it
im done :l







No comments:

Post a Comment